Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Overwhelmed With Wedding Plans

I don't know how faithful I will be with a blog, but I've had a blog for a while and have never done anything with it so I figured it was time to start. And since I'm planning my wedding it might give me a little reprieve now and then from the stress of everything.

I've been engaged about two months now, and I'm still reeling from the fact than in about five months I'll be a "Mrs.". I'm so excited that I found the best man I think I could have to get married to. Mike and I are both very excited to start our lives together and having children of our own. Although we might have our hands full with two dogs since Jack is moving out with us and he wants a puppy for Christmas. Which is fine with me, as long as he trains it. He decided he wants one of the hardest dog breeds to train so he'll have his work cut out for him.

We are still unsure of which house we'll be moving into after the wedding, he would still prefer the three story house to the four story house but I don't really care either way. As long as we have enough rooms for our children when we have them.

We've booked our reception hall and photographer. I'm still looking at bouquets before I contact the florist to get a general idea of what I'd like before I make an appointment. It'll save time in the long run. Melinda has been a tremendous help with this and sent me a few links with really good ideas, and I found a bouquet I really liked on one site, with a few slight altercations.

We're hoping everything will run smooth until August when I have to get my dress fitted so we can be ready for our photos in September. We're hoping that by getting on top of things now we won't be so stressed as the big day approaches. It doesn't seem as if it can get here fast enough, but with the way the year is passing November, 27th will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment