Sunday, June 21, 2009

An Interesting Weekend

Well the weekend has been an interesting one I must say. Friday work was really slow and after two hours, and getting down to 1,000 images work sent us home. I came home and played with Jack pulling his ears up into a ponytail, which he seemed to enjoy. He pranced around the room making his ears/ponytail bounce and was having such a good time that Mom and I decided to take pictures for Stephen. Jack didn't want his picture taken and instantly became camera shy, but in the end we got pictures of him with his ears tied up.





After having our fun Jack and I helped clean up the house while Mom ran to the doctors before I left to meet her at Fantasy Bridal to help her pick out her gown. On the way down I called Melinda, hoping that she would help me pull my hair up differently for Mike's family reunion that I had to go to the next day. Melinda said she'd be happy to help so I helped Mom select a dress and then headed for Melinda's.
I really enjoyed spending some quality time with my sister - since we don't do it that often anymore. And after I get married myself that time will again be cut in half as I try to settle in with my new husband and try to adapt to a married life and try to adjust to a new situation with the holidays approaching.
Jack was playing with Mom in the backyard when I got home so he had to have a bath before he could come in for the night since he was going down to the reunion with us the next day. He, as always, enjoyed his bath and we both turned in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment