Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Official

Well Mindy finally got around to updating the website and I am offically on the website. Mindy thought I was hilarious when she told me that today and I gave her a great big smile and told her Priestly was famous now because his picture was on her website. She had to laugh because I felt like that was so important to me. She said that people what to look at me and my entire profile is basically about myself but the first thing I thought about was Priestly. I guess it was funny but Priestly is my little pride and joy - he is such a sweetie.
And I am going out on my own officially for the first time tomorrow. I'm so excited to test my wings and see what I can do. Mindy told me that I was going to drive a little bit today so I could get used to the van. She forgot that I've driven it a couple times now - even on the freeway once. I think she had her hands clamped to the seat I usually sit on - or she wanted too. LOL. Not that I'm a crazy driver she gets car sick when she is sitting backwards so she was sitting sideways in the seat looking out through the windshield while I drove and told me where to go. She is so funny.
It made me laugh Saturday when Brent came over and told me that he was so happy I had this job because I came back with the most fantastic stories. I need to get a journal so I can write some of these things down so I'll never foget them. Even if Mindy cringes when I tell her what stories I tell - I can't help it. They are so funny.
If anyone wants to see the official website it is www.k9designsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment